Lady Mary's Triangle Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Lady Mary's Triangle Scarf Crochet Pattern is made from an elegant yarn that Lady Mary would love. She is such a fashionista! It is a lovely yarn to work with, and has a wonderful drape." This gorgeous red yarn has a subtle shine to it, giving this crochet scarf pattern the posh and elegant sheen that high fashion loves.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeWidth - 40 inches wide, 18 inches from center to point
- Stitch marker
- Light weight yarn - 1 skein Downton Abbey/Lady Mary - Coral
- Brooch or shawl pin
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Flaunt your love of all things autumn with the Fall For Me Spiral Hat. This adorable crochet hat pattern is cozy and colorful. To get… Continue reading: "Fall For Me Spiral Hatvideocam"
Sparkly Ocean Crochet Infinity Scarf
Island Lace Crochet Scarf
One Hour Braided Scarf/Cowl
Butterflies and Rainbows Scarf
Smile of Joy Crochet Scarf
Granny Stitch Triangle Crochet Scarf Pattern
Lacy Fuchsia Crochet Infinity Scarf
Colorful Mosaic Crochet Scarf
Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet