Lacy Picot Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This light and airy Lacy Picot Scarf is the perfect accessory for spring or summer. This whimsical scarf is made extra special with a gorgeous color changing yarn."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 stitches & 1.5 rows = 1"
Finished SizeApproximately 5" wide and 45" long, after blocking
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- Vintage Rippling Scarf
- Piel De Sirena Crochet Wrap
- Spring Me Forward Triangle Scarf
- Beginner's Crochet Scarf
- A Beginner's Super Scarf
- Scoodie - Hooded Scarf With Pockets
- One Hour Braided Scarf/Cowl
- Super Plush Crochet Infinity Scarf
- Cocoa Clusters Super Scarf
- Grayscale Granny Square Crochet Super Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters