We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The keyhole allows you to place part of the other side of the scarf in the keyhole and keep your neck warm during the cold months. I created a video if you need more assistance. I made it with a J hook and medium worsted yarn. This pretty scarf can be made longer if you add more chains and wider with more rows. This lovely scarf makes for a great gift or great to wear youreself."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- medium worsted yarn
- J Hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet placemat pattern is so stylish, you'll want to do cartwheels--just like the stitches on this easy crochet pattern. The… Continue reading: "Cartwheel-Worthy Placematvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Wally Whale
- Bobble Stitch Top
- Love You To The Moon Poncho
- Crochet Summer Hat
- Emil, the Preemie Crochet Octopus
- Crochet Drink Napkins
- Striped Mini-Backpack
- Drawstring Mini-Backpack
- Lemon Squeezy Baby Blanket
- Modern Heirloom Baby Afghan
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet