Easy C2c Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This free corner to corner crochet pattern is a quick and easy crochet project that will help you learn how to C2C confidently. I love how this simple crochet technique lends itself to so many easy crochet projects including this easy crochet infinity scarf that's pretty and practical at the same time! I'm obsessed with crochet cowls! I love that I can pop one over any outfit and even over my jacket for an added layer of warmth without the faff of stuffing it inside my coat when I need to zip it up. This pattern uses Hayfield Spirit, which is a DK (size #3 yarn), and even with it's wool content, the light weight yarn keeps us toasty without over heating. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge7 blocks and 6 rows = 4in (10cm) using 4mm crochet hook and Tr(Dc). Use a larger or smaller crochet hook to obtain the correct tension.
Finished Size14 cm wide by 96cm long (5.5 inches wide by 40 inches long).
- 260m DK (size 3 yarn) in any shade
- 4mm crochet hook
- darning needed
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters