This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Quick & Easy Baby Booties Worked Flat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"In the step-by-step tutorial I will teach you how you make with quick and easy baby booties. These crocheted baby booties are worked flat using a simple slip stich. If you can do a slip stitch then you can make these baby booties! These easy crochet baby booties make the perfect gift or crochet them in countless colors for your own little one. This is also the perfect crochet project for farmers markets and craft fairs. Yarn: Lion Brand Wool Ease Medium Weight (4) Hook: 5:00 mm "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size0-3 months
Read NextBubbly Baby Cardigan
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Never worry about messing up your hair when you put on this Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullover. The cowl neck makes the head hole of this… Continue reading: "Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullovervideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- Easy Crochet Flower
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters