Cozy Blue Crochet Scarf
By: Sheila Alexander from havencottage.blogspot.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Perfect for those cold winter days and chilly winds, this cozy crochet scarf is the essential accessory to keep warm. This scarf is so easy to make, catering to beginners or those just looking for a simple, relaxing project. This scarf gives the same amount of comfort and warmth as any other but is half the cost. It is an affordable and easy winter accessory that all crochet lovers will enjoy. This scarf's thick texture not only provides the warmth you need, but delivers the high quality accessory you deserve.
From the Blogger: "This is an easy one skein project that works up into a thick and cozy scarf."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 202 Crochet Scarf Patterns: The Ultimate Collection of Free Crochet Patterns for Your Neck
- How to Untangle Yarn
- Fox Pencil Case
- Elephant Blanket
- Upcycled Star Garland
- Cappuccino Triangle Shawl
- Crochet Seal Applique Pattern
- Crochet Fish Applique
- Crochet Cherry Hearts Applique