Convertible Summer Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Convertible Scarf Crochet Pattern By Sara Sach We added a Video tutorial to the Blog. Skill: Easy Materials: Crochet Hook - I Yarn – Cotton - 2 oz. I used Blue Sparkle - I Love This Cotton/ Hobby Lobby But any cotton will work. Yarn Needle to weave in your ends Stitches – Chain (ch) Double Crochet (dc) Size - 5 inches wide X 75 inches long You can wear it on your head, then sip it down for a fun light weight neck scarf. I designed it out of Cotton yarn so it would be comfortable to wear for summer. I designed it with cotton yarn, but Worsted weight (4) will work also. It does make a little bit heavier scarf, that is perfect for Spring or Fall, or when there is a chill in the air. Please do not copy or redistribute this pattern."
NotesYou can wear it on your head, then sip it down
for a fun light weight neck scarf.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size5 inches wide X 75 inches long
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get all of the mystical beauty of the Northern Lights when you work up the Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf. This gorgeous colorful… Continue reading: "Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarfvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet