Convertible Summer Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Convertible Scarf Crochet Pattern By Sara Sach We added a Video tutorial to the Blog. Skill: Easy Materials: Crochet Hook - I Yarn – Cotton - 2 oz. I used Blue Sparkle - I Love This Cotton/ Hobby Lobby But any cotton will work. Yarn Needle to weave in your ends Stitches – Chain (ch) Double Crochet (dc) Size - 5 inches wide X 75 inches long You can wear it on your head, then sip it down for a fun light weight neck scarf. I designed it out of Cotton yarn so it would be comfortable to wear for summer. I designed it with cotton yarn, but Worsted weight (4) will work also. It does make a little bit heavier scarf, that is perfect for Spring or Fall, or when there is a chill in the air. Please do not copy or redistribute this pattern."
NotesYou can wear it on your head, then sip it down
for a fun light weight neck scarf.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size5 inches wide X 75 inches long
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet