Chunky Popcorn Waffle Cowl
By: Joanita Theron from creativecrochetworkshop.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Chunky Popcorn Waffle Cowl is the perfect accessory for winter, with it’s thick texture of the pattern and the chunky yarn. SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate Basic stitches, but concentration required to form pattern. MATERIALS: Yarns: Charity Chunky - 2 x 100 g Hooks & Notions: Hook 6.00 mm Yarn needle Abbreviations: CH - chain SL ST - slip stitch SC - single crochet DC - double crochet Notes: I use US Crochet stitch terminology. Due to the nature of this pattern – the yarn and hook used is only a suggestion and any substitute may be used. Size of finished product will vary depending on yarn and also size of hook used."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet