We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is a lovely and simple project to crochet. As you crochet your cowl you will fall into a relaxed methodic rhythm; allowing you to take a mental break and just enjoy the craft you love. The pattern is easy enough for a beginner to crochet and only uses simple stitches. This Cowl is super easy and relaxing to crochet – the perfect project to crochet when you want to make something but do not want a lot of stitches to count! The entire project is worked in the round and will use 1 single ball of Caron Cakes Medium Weight yarn to complete."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot important – mine is 16 sts (worked in ch 1, sc) per 4 inches and 14 rounds (sc) in 3 inches
Finished Size62 inches long (around) and 8 inches tall
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet