Butterflies and Rainbows Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Lightweight and full of color this scarf is sure to be a springtime favorite! The scarf reminds me of rainbows and the stitch pattern repeat is very easy to memorize - making this a very relaxing project to crochet. I hope you join us in our endeavor to present 24 free crochet patterns for scarves this year! We also have 12 extra bonus scarves planned so visit us on the 2nd Sunday of every month in 2016!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge20 stitches and 8 rows = 10 cm
Finished Size72 inches long (including 4 inches of fringe) and 4 inches wide
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick Crochet for the Home Book Review
- Connie Cowl
- City Lights Scarf
- Spring Squares Headband
- Baby Bloom Cocoon
- Cocoa Baby Ankle Booties
- Crochet The Back And Front Loop Single Crochet Stitch
- Bea Cover Up
- Northern Lights Handbags
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn to Crochet Something New with Free Crochet Patterns