Bobble Stitch Crochet Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Do you love infinity scarfs as nuch as I do? I wear them all the time, in summer and winter! You just wrap them around and you're instantly warm. What's not to like? This bobble stitch infinity scarf is easy to make, done in a few nights and it will last and last."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 st x 19 rows = 10 cm (4 inch)
Finished Size1.5 meters in the round
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Houndstooth Mittens
- Basile's Toy Basket
- C2c Fall Pumpkin Afghan Square
- Crochet Dickie
- Waffle Crochet Sweater
- Free Amigurumi Crochet Bunny Rattle Pattern
- Crochet Lemon Peel Stitch Tutorial
- C2c Reindeer
- Tea Spa Crochet Mug Rug
- Crochet Robin Bauble
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters