Bay Bridge Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Bay Bridge Cowl reminds me of the bridges I’ve seen traveling around the country! You won’t want to take it off, indoors or out. And it’s a free one skein crochet pattern on Moogly! This cowl features pretty lace in a super-soft wool and yak blend, for amazing warmth as well as drape! Made with just one hank of The Yarn Collective Hudson Worsted, this pattern practically flies off the hook. An easy to memorize 4 row repeat makes this pattern relaxing to crochet. And the luxurious yarn makes it the perfect gift! This pattern was originally published on LoveCrafts, and now is available on Moogly, including a free PDF download."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size28” circumference; 10.5” wide
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… Continue reading: "1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters