We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet a comforting Snowman Lovey for a special little one. A star shaped comforter blanket with a plush snowman attachment. To make this extra snuggly, I have used fluffy chenille-style yarn, but it could be made using plain yarn as well. You can also use different weight yarn, eg. #4 Worsted or #3 DK, instead. Just make sure you keep to the same yarn weight for all the colours. Use the hook size recommended for the yarn for the blankey and half a size smaller for the snowman. Please note that this will reduce the finished size of your lovey."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished SizeApprox. 16”/41cm in diameter, with the snowman attachment standing approx. 4”/10cm tall. Or 12”/31cm from top of head to edge of blankey.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Sugar Crush Baby Blanket
- Easy Peasy Baby Blanket
- Squishy and Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket
- Pastel Peaks Crochet Baby Hat Pattern
- Rainbow Easy Crochet Baby Booties
- Infant Crochet Easter Dress
- Realistic Crochet Baby Sneakers
- 30 Minute Newborn Beanie Hat
- Spring To Life Baby Blanket
- 24 Crochet Baby Dress Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ombre Crescent Moon Shawl
- Twilight Haze Blanket
- Chevron Bucket Bag
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Theo Bunny No Sew Amigurumi Pattern
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Misty Pines Crochet Scarf
- Dream Catcher Cardi
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters