Two-colored Heart Crochet Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This two-colored heart crochet pattern is my next heart design. I made this heart as an ornament by adding a hanging loop to it. You can also use it as an applique for different embellishments. You can make these two-colored hearts in any color combination you like. You can make them in classic black and white or red and black colors. You can embellish your hearts with small round buttons as I did, or use some other fun craft buttons. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 2770+ Free Crochet Patterns
- Knotted Crochet Headband Pattern
- Crochet Wine Glass Holder
- Crochet Pumpkin Coaster Tutorial
- How To Finger Crochet A No Sew Circular Rug Or Coaster
- 9 Magical Crochet Unicorn Patterns
- Blanket in a Bag
- Color Pop Mittens Crochet Pattern
- Peter Pan Collar Crochet Pattern
- 11 Free Stash Busters eBook
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters