Super Easy Carrot Applique
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I designed this little carrot applique to go with my March Pinterest Challenge project - this is part 1. I glued mine to a popsicle stick, and turned them into garden markers. Since finishing them up, I have gotten a couple different ideas that I would like to work on over the next couple weeks. I am pretty excited about the possibilities. The design itself is a modification of my Basic Leaf. In wanting a skinnier shape, I simply changed all stitches larger than a double crochet to a double crochet. So easy! The carrot itself takes less than 3 minutes, then figuring in weaving, this applique takes about 7 minutes to complete. "
NotesAny weight yarn and respective hook could be used to complete this carrot. Think of the endless possibilities for it's use!
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size1.5” Wide by 3.5” Tall from Top Leaf to Bottom Point
- Small Amount of Worsted Weight Yarn - I used Red Heart's Super Saver in Pumpkin and Tea Leaf
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- Willow Tee
- Ferne Sideways Shawl
- Tiktok Bee Crochet Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Stella Fingerless Gloves
- Dara Table Runner
- The C2c Beginner Crochet Baby Blanket
- Gingham Bunny Placemat
- C2c Squirrel
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters