Super Easy Carrot Applique
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I designed this little carrot applique to go with my March Pinterest Challenge project - this is part 1. I glued mine to a popsicle stick, and turned them into garden markers. Since finishing them up, I have gotten a couple different ideas that I would like to work on over the next couple weeks. I am pretty excited about the possibilities. The design itself is a modification of my Basic Leaf. In wanting a skinnier shape, I simply changed all stitches larger than a double crochet to a double crochet. So easy! The carrot itself takes less than 3 minutes, then figuring in weaving, this applique takes about 7 minutes to complete. "
NotesAny weight yarn and respective hook could be used to complete this carrot. Think of the endless possibilities for it's use!
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size1.5” Wide by 3.5” Tall from Top Leaf to Bottom Point
- Small Amount of Worsted Weight Yarn - I used Red Heart's Super Saver in Pumpkin and Tea Leaf
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Summer Love Tote Bag
- Lovely Corner-to-Corner Bee Baby Blanket
- Honey Peaks Throw
- Sand And Sea Crochet Baby Blanket
- Boho Hexagon Coasters
- Rebel Cat Amigurumi
- Patriotic Gnome
- Easy Blingy Crochet Headband
- Suzette Market Bag
- Berry Bliss Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet