8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Spring Kerchief can be made with the leftover yarn from my Hexed Top. You can make one in each color to change things up each time you wear your top! It is fairly simple to make, and works up quickly. Keep your hair back in style with the Spring Kerchief! Size: 27″ across, 12″ tall Yarn: Elemental Affects, Civility, Fingering: 79% US merino/30% mulberry silk in color of your choice – 32 g/145 yd Hook: H/8, 5.0mm Gauge: Not important, just work piece to desired size. Other supplies: yarn needle Stitches and Abbreviations: ch – chain dc – double crochet sp(s) – space(s) st(s) – stitch(es)"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot important, just work piece to desired size.
Finished Size27″ across, 12″ tall
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 32 Royal Crochet Patterns
- 18 Lazy Crochet Patterns
- Bursting Center Crochet Granny Square
- 15 Stress-Free Crochet Patterns
- Top 98 Crochet Patterns in 2015: Crochet Hat Patterns, Crochet Scarf Patterns, Crochet Christmas Patterns and More
- Crocodile Couture and Decor: 24 Crocodile Stitch Patterns + Tutorial
- How to Crochet Owls: 58 Crochet Owl Patterns
- Crochet Amish Puzzle Ball Pattern
- 47 Easy Crochet Patterns for Your Retirement
- Crochet Bracelet
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet