8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Spring Kerchief can be made with the leftover yarn from my Hexed Top. You can make one in each color to change things up each time you wear your top! It is fairly simple to make, and works up quickly. Keep your hair back in style with the Spring Kerchief! Size: 27″ across, 12″ tall Yarn: Elemental Affects, Civility, Fingering: 79% US merino/30% mulberry silk in color of your choice – 32 g/145 yd Hook: H/8, 5.0mm Gauge: Not important, just work piece to desired size. Other supplies: yarn needle Stitches and Abbreviations: ch – chain dc – double crochet sp(s) – space(s) st(s) – stitch(es)"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot important, just work piece to desired size.
Finished Size27″ across, 12″ tall
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Creative Options Crochet Tote
- Cassandra Bolton
- Bethany Sypolt
- 17 Patterns: Crochet for Pets
- 16 Crocheted Mother's Day Gifts
- Long Double Crochet Scarf with Fringe
- Oh Boy Slouchy Beanie Hat for Beginner
- The Easiest Ribbed Blue Beanie Hat
- Lacy Days Poncho
- Spring is Here Tulip