8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Somebunny Loves You! – Crochet Bunny Applique
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
From the blogger: "This crochet Bunny applique is another addition to my series of Heart-Shaped Applique free crochet patterns. This bunny is made from two crocheted hearts and will be perfect for Valentine’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day or Birthdays. This crochet Bunny is easy to make and you can use it for any embellishment, scrapbooking or card making!
Finished Size: Crochet bunny is about 2-1/2” tall (including the Ears) Materials: Patons Grace, sport weight #2 yarn (100% mercerized cotton; 136 yds/124 m per 1.7 oz/50 g skein), color – snow Crochet hook 1/2.75 mm Aunt Lydia’s crochet cotton thread, size 10, color – orchid pink Crochet hook 8/1.5 mm Other materials: Sticky-back googly eyes"
Crochet Hook1 or 2.75 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Even if you've never heard of spider lace crochet, you should check out this White Spider Lace Jacket. It's fun, versatile, and light… Continue reading: "White Spider Lace Jacketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Zesty Coasters
- Easy Cross Front Top
- Twist Me Pretty Top
- Solid Shell Stitch Cowl
- Bumpy Face Scrubby
- My Brother’s Beanie Tutorial
- Loopy Love
- Dainty Rose Crochet Garland Pattern
- Parent and Child Crochet Belt Bags Pattern
- Keyring Pouch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet