This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Somebunny Loves You! – Crochet Bunny Applique
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
From the blogger: "This crochet Bunny applique is another addition to my series of Heart-Shaped Applique free crochet patterns. This bunny is made from two crocheted hearts and will be perfect for Valentine’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day or Birthdays. This crochet Bunny is easy to make and you can use it for any embellishment, scrapbooking or card making!
Finished Size: Crochet bunny is about 2-1/2” tall (including the Ears) Materials: Patons Grace, sport weight #2 yarn (100% mercerized cotton; 136 yds/124 m per 1.7 oz/50 g skein), color – snow Crochet hook 1/2.75 mm Aunt Lydia’s crochet cotton thread, size 10, color – orchid pink Crochet hook 8/1.5 mm Other materials: Sticky-back googly eyes"
Crochet Hook1 or 2.75 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Read Next5 Minute Crochet Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Peek-a-boo Section
- Lacy Shell Stitch Scarf
- Elmore Ring Bag
- How To Crochet Textured Shell Blanket
- New Born Baby Jumpsuit
- Reversible Whale - Flippy Friends
- Hana's Crochet Flower Garland
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters