This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sesame Leg Warmers And Wristlets
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The weather has turned which, for me, means that my ankles are always cold. I do like to wear flats year-round, so leg warmers are a must! Whip up these adorable, super quick leg warmers with this free crochet pattern to keep those ankles warm – and to extend the wear-time of your flats this fall. This pattern also doubles as a wristlet pattern! Make just the leg warmers, just the wristlets, or both if you have enough yarn. "
NotesPattern is written in U.S. terms.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 hdc sts x 13 rows = 4”
Finished Sizeapprox. 5.5” wide and 15” tall (leg warmers), approx. 4” wide and 7.5” tall (wristlets)
Read NextThanks For The Click!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
On a rainy day, a new mom will love to snuggle under this Gray Grandma Baby Blanket with her baby for comfort and warmth. This crochet… Continue reading: "Gray Grandma Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Goddess Crop Top
- Trevor Triceratops
- Color Fusion Scarf
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- How To Crochet The Spider Stitch
- Luffy Amigurumi
- Simply Cute Octopus Amigurumi
- Little Tiger Amigurumi
- How To Crochet Alpine Stitch Tutorial
- Straightforward Newborn Beanie Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters