This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sahara Bikini Bottom
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Working from the front panel down towards the back, this crochet bikini bottom slowly increases towards the back panel giving it a nice cheeky cut. It is then connected to the sides with the upside-down triangle pattern. Adding elastic rubber bands is essential and remember, bikinis need elastane too, so do use the correct yarn type. Tools and Materials: Yarn weight: DK Category 3 Brand: Cascade Fixation Color: Teal Hook: 2.25mm & 3.5mm Gauge: 24 Hdc Sts x 16 rows = 4”x 4” No. yarns (balls): XS[S/M/L/XL] [2XL/3XL/4XL/5XL] –1 [1/ 1.5/ 1.5/ 2] [2/ 2/ 2.5/ 2.5] Tools: tapestry needle, measuring tape, scissors, stitch markers, rubber band Skill: Easy"
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook, E/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge: 24 Hdc Sts x 16 rows = 4”x 4”
Finished SizeXS - 5XL
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters