Namaqualand Granny Square
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The design celebrates the glorious colours found in the Namaqualand (an arid part of Southern Africa) during the spring wild flower season. It is filled with color and texture, just like the fields of flowers. This design uses a small amount of yarn per color. Both bright and pastel color transition suggestions are included, as well as a photo tutorial. This project works up very quickly and is great for scraps! The finished square, using Paintbox Cotton DK and a 2.75mm hook is 12.5cm x 12.5cm"
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size12.5cm x 12.5cm square
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 30+ Vanna's Choice Yarn Crochet Patterns
- 2770+ Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Magical Crochet Unicorn Patterns
- 47 Easy Crochet Patterns for Your Retirement
- Stash Buster Yarn Bowl
- Crochet Pumpkin Coaster Tutorial
- Easy Crochet Gratitude Stones
- Crochet Leaf Tutorial
- Flaunty Flared Crochet Skirt
- Crochet Guitar
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters