Mug Cozy Crochet Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Mug Cozy Crochet Pattern is a perfect quick gift project. Grab some scrap yarn and a hook and you’ll whip up a few of these in an evening! This cozy is made by working in short rows to make a long rectangle. The rectangle is just long enough to fit around the mug from one side of the handle to the other. By adding a loop to one end and a button to the other, the cozy can be secured through the handle and is easily removed for washing. "
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love Knot Market Bag
- Sunflower Face Scrubby
- Simple Butterfly
- Stashbusting Lace Scarf
- Stashbusting Washcloths
- Ocean Mist Dish Towel
- Ocean Mist Round Coaster
- Bright Chevron Borderless Blanket
- Tide Knot Swimsuit Cover Up
- Be Kind Mini C2c Wall-hanging
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters