8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Mock Cables Block
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Take a good look! Is this knit? No,it's not! These beautiful cables are crocheted with regular crochet! Hard to believe, right? But, it's true! This crochet stitch pattern is so versatile! With the same stitch pattern you will get 2 different looks, just by flipping your work to the vertical! When worked in 2 or more colors it will turn into a gorgeous Brick Stitch pattern. Wait! It is also reversible, on the wrong side featuring a knit-look Brioche Ribbing! Awesome, right? Learn how to crochet the knit-look mock cables with the step by step tutorial on My Hobby is Crochet blog. "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Summer Love Tote Bag
- Lovely Corner-to-Corner Bee Baby Blanket
- Honey Peaks Throw
- Sand And Sea Crochet Baby Blanket
- Boho Hexagon Coasters
- Rebel Cat Amigurumi
- Patriotic Gnome
- Easy Blingy Crochet Headband
- Suzette Market Bag
- Berry Bliss Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet