Michigan Mountain Ear Warmer
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Once in awhile a pattern comes along that has all the things: it’s fun, it’s pretty, it’s cozy, it’s quick, affordable and well.. I just want to make one for every relative! And I have a feeling your next favorite make is seconds away from jumping onto your hook! Introducing the Michigan Mountain Crochet Ear Warmer. It’s made with Lion Brand’s Color Made Easy yarn a chunky weight #5 yarn that’s just a delight to crochet. They can just make this yarn in every color because it’s my new love. And so fast. I’m not kidding at all when I tell you they are top on my gift giving list!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Never worry about messing up your hair when you put on this Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullover. The cowl neck makes the head hole of this… Continue reading: "Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullovervideocam"
- Sending My Love Crochet Envelope
- Two-colored Heart Crochet Pattern
- 2770+ Free Crochet Patterns
- Printable Mad Libs for Crocheters
- Crochet Flower Granny Square Tutorial
- Kitty Cat Granny Square
- Beginner Boot Cuff Pattern
- Heart Square
- Our Favorite Free Crochet Patterns of 2019
- 30+ Free Dog Crochet Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Pocket Shawl
- Zeta Snowflake
- Quick Chunky Beanie
- Through The Window Earwarmer
- Iris Stitch In A Rectangle
- Hairpin Lace Sleeveless Top
- Nora Baby Blanket
- Simple, Easy Crochet Flower – Free Pattern
- The Hillside Handbag
- Easy Pocket Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters