Mini Bean Twist Ear Warmer
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Learn how to crochet the Mini Bean Crochet Stitch and as you practice, work up a fun Twist Headband. The soft and flexible fabric that the stitch creates make it ideal for ear warms. To help you along the way, there are photo and video tutorials included for the stitch and for sewing the twist seam of the ear warmers. The Mini Bean Stitch Ear Warmers make great gifts and sell great at craft shows. "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeThe gauge can vary for this design, follow the instructions to the length stated.
Finished SizeOne Size fits Most Adults
- Crochet Hook I (5.50 mm)
- 100 yards Worsted Weight Yarn
- Yarn Needle
- Measuring Tape
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet