This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Mango Water Bottle Cozy
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"One of my goals for January is to drink more water. So, I’ve created a water bottle cozy to keep my water cold and my hands dry. Hopefully this will put a fun spin on drinking water and will motivate me to get those ounces in! Tip: They say you should drink half your body weight in water. So if you weight 100 lbs you should drink 50 oz water. Finished Sizes: Fits standard 16 or 24 oz. water bottles Yarn: #3 DK weight cotton – 1 oz. Sample used CotLin DK weight in Mustard Seed Crochet Hook: Size F/5 (3.75 mm) Notions: Yarn Needle Gauge: Rounds 1 – 6 = 2.25” in pattern Difficulty: Advanced Beginner: Uses easy stitches with minimal shaping. Abbreviations ch – chain dc – double crochet sl st – slip stitch sc – single crochet yo – yarn over For a full list of abbreviations, please see my List of Abbreviations. Notes: Pattern can easily be adjusted for different size water bottles. Most water bottles I measured with fit base/circumference of this water bottle. You may just need to add/subtract rows for the height. Cozy is meant to fit snug and will stretch slightly after the first couple uses. "
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeFits most 16 and 24 ounce water bottles
Read NextFree American Flag Applique
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters