Love My Messy Bun For Kids
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Love My Messy Bun pattern is now available in child sizes also! Now you can throw your child’s hair up in a messy bun and run out of the house to do those errands. MATERIALS: #4 - worsted weight Samples used: Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn! Finished Size: Small/Medium (16-18”), Medium/Large (18-20”) SKILL LEVEL: This is a beginner level pattern with easy to follow instructions. You will need to be familiar with basic crochet stitches and have some experienc with increasing. All patterns are in English, and written in standard US terms. "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge3.5 sts = 1 inch
Finished SizeSmall/Med child – 16- 18″ head circumference; Med/Lrg child – 18-20″ head circumference
- 3 oz. - #4 worsted weight yarn
- elastic hair tie
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet