Hexagon Star Basket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"You will love making this quick and easy small crochet basket. This free crochet pattern works up fast, is easy, and looks great. This small hexagon crochet basket is a great way to keep organized and use up excess yarn. It takes just about 2 ounces of yarn or less and can be made in three different sizes. I use the little basket to hold hair accessories and jewelry. Though the pattern is written for size 4 (medium weight) and size 5 (bulky weight) yarn, you can really use any size yarn for this project. You will just need to use a hook size that creates a tight stiff fabric when you crochet."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge3 SC X 4 Rows = 1 inch
Finished SizeSmall Basket: 4 inches wide and 2 inches tall. Medium Basket: 5 inches wide and 2 inches tall. Large Basket: 6.5 inches wide and 2 inches tall.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Adorable Woodland Hedgehog crochet amigurumi pattern is such a cute little friend to work up! Worked in the round with worsted… Continue reading: "Adorable Woodland Hedgehogvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tunisian Lacy Shells Shawl
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Jade And Roses
- Easy Split Skirt
- Harmony Poncho Pattern
- Vicki Roberts
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Florence Hexagon Blanket
- Witch Topsy-turvy Doll
- DIY Handheld Hummingbird Feeder
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters