Here’s My Heart Crochet Coffee Sleeve
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Here’s My Heart Crochet Coffee Sleeve pattern is quick, easy, and cute. It would make an excellent coworker gift, especially for Valentine’s Day. You could also make the heart in a more neutral color for an anytime gift, or make the colors holiday specific. This is a simple pattern worked in the round using the double stitch (aka petit pois stitch) and single crochets. The entire sleeve can be whipped up in only 16 rows. Contrasting yarn is then used to cross stitch the pattern on the front."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters