Recycle T-shirt Crochet Basket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Recycle T-shirt crochet basket free crochet pattern and photo tutorial is designed to help you upcycle old materials into something new and useful. Earth day is quickly approaching us and I wanted to provide everyone a way to throw away and buy a little less. Lots of different materials can be used for these crochet baskets. The baskets are very quick and easy to make up. The T-shirt yarn makes a floppier basket, while a rope makes a sturdier basket. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeThe basket I made using the full pattern and a standard t-shirt yarn had a diameter of 4.5 inches and 2 inches tall when made with 5 side rows.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet