Furry Throw Pillow Cover
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I’m a sucker for decorative throw pillows. They contribute so much to the vibe of a space. Sometimes the little things make all the difference! These cute fuzzy throw pillow covers are fun and really easy to make – beginner level even! We are using the Half Double Crochet stitch for this pattern and because of the construction of this pillow cover they can be easily removed for easy washing which is definitely a plus. "
NotesPattern written in U.S. terms.
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge9 hdc sts x 7 rows = 4″ square
Finished Size14" x 14"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 30+ Vanna's Choice Yarn Crochet Patterns
- 2770+ Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Magical Crochet Unicorn Patterns
- 47 Easy Crochet Patterns for Your Retirement
- Stash Buster Yarn Bowl
- Crochet Pumpkin Coaster Tutorial
- Easy Crochet Gratitude Stones
- Crochet Leaf Tutorial
- Flaunty Flared Crochet Skirt
- Crochet Guitar
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters