Five Point Pinwheel Motif
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This motif is an easy way to start learning Tunisian entrelac. It works up quickly and can be used to make individual hot pads or dishcloths, appliques for blankets, or worked with a big hook and worsted yarn, an afghan on its own. "
Crochet GaugeThe gauge is variable and dependant upon the yarn, hook, and stitch pattern you choose to make the pinwheel.
Finished SizeThe size will depend upon your crafting choices.
- Tunisian crochet hook - your choice of size
- Yarn - your choice of yarn
- darning needle - to weave in loose ends
It is best to choose a Tunisian hook that is a little large for the yarn, compared to a regular crochet hook that you might use. For example, you might use a 5.5mm crochet hook with worsted weight yarn, but an 6.0 or 7.0mm Tunisian hook. This helps to your work to lie a little flatter, although this design will curl before blocking.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Crochet Lilac Flowers
- 2770+ Free Crochet Patterns
- A Message from The Editors of AllFreeCrochet
- Cleanly Crochet Back Scrubber
- Thea Poncho
- 32 Royal Crochet Patterns
- 11 Free Stash Busters eBook
- Our Favorite Free Crochet Patterns of 2019
- 47+ One Skein Crochet Patterns
- 30+ Free Caron Cakes Crochet Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Emilia Ear Warmer
- Penelope Sideways Shawl
- Mountain Hideaway Throw
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Crochet Sanitizer Cozy
- Picture Wreath Ornament
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Windy Day Head Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters