Five Point Pinwheel Motif
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This motif is an easy way to start learning Tunisian entrelac. It works up quickly and can be used to make individual hot pads or dishcloths, appliques for blankets, or worked with a big hook and worsted yarn, an afghan on its own. "
Crochet GaugeThe gauge is variable and dependant upon the yarn, hook, and stitch pattern you choose to make the pinwheel.
Finished SizeThe size will depend upon your crafting choices.
- Tunisian crochet hook - your choice of size
- Yarn - your choice of yarn
- darning needle - to weave in loose ends
It is best to choose a Tunisian hook that is a little large for the yarn, compared to a regular crochet hook that you might use. For example, you might use a 5.5mm crochet hook with worsted weight yarn, but an 6.0 or 7.0mm Tunisian hook. This helps to your work to lie a little flatter, although this design will curl before blocking.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get all of the mystical beauty of the Northern Lights when you work up the Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf. This gorgeous colorful… Continue reading: "Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- C2c Cluster Stitch Square
- Camila Crochet Cardigan
- Catalina Corner To Corner Crochet Headscarf
- Halloween Mug Rug
- 1 Hour Crochet Beanie
- Tessa Skirt
- Peeking Puff Stitch Cowl
- Crochet Waffle Stitch Tutorial
- Suzette Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Crochet Crab Stitch Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters