This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These fun coasters were designed for National Cookie Month, back in October. It's the perfect place for your glass of milk, while dipping your edible cookies, and these ones have NO calories! Excellent beginner project or to practice working in the round. You can whip up several coasters in an afternoon. What a great last minute gift a set of these would make! Use up your scraps of yarn, and decorate to your hearts content, at the same time."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not important to this project.
Finished SizeApproximately 4" across.
Read NextFish Crochet Scrubbies Set
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Fish Crochet Scrubbies Set
- Stars & Stripes Hand Towel
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Plarn Placemats and Coasters
- Sunshine Crochet Coasters Easy Crochet Tutorial
- Scrap Dishtowel Kitchen Set
- Easy Crochet Potholder
- Easy 10 Minute Coasters
- One Hour Crochet Bowl Cozy
- Cartwheel-Worthy Placemat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters