8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
By: Amber M from divinedebris.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This fun and fast crochet bracelet, more of a cuff bracelet really, is the companion piece to the Janice Headband. Of course, that doesn’t mean you have to wear both of them to look awesome, but they’re fun if you’re into matching. One of the best things about this design is that you can easily make it in as many or as few colors as you want and each one will look as lovely as the last. You may sell all finished products made from this pattern; however you may not share, sell, or distribute this pattern in any way, in whole or in part. I would greatly appreciate a link back to my shop or this pattern anytime you sell this item online."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Finished Size1 size: Length: 7.5" Height: just over 1.75"
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet