8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Crocheted Zigzag / Chevron Pillows
By: Jada Fox from craftfoxes.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Add a bit of retro flair with this Crocheted Zigzag Pillow pattern. Work this pillow up in just one color to show off the gorgeous ripple stitch, or use two alternating colors for a bit of chevron fun.
From the Blogger: "Who says your pillows can't be fashionable? Here's a free pattern that you can work up in a jiffy and they'll give your sofa a bit of a retro look. These crocheted pillows with a zigzag or chevron design harken back to the 1970s, but with the right colors have a timeless appeal. The pattern is easy to follow and can be found on CraftFoxes.com where we have tons of knitting, crocheting and sewing how-tos. This piece was excerpted with permission from Crochet 2014 Day-To-Day Calendar."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 sts and 7 rows = 4" (10 cm) in dc
Finished SizeApproximately 14" (35.5 cm) square
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet