Crochet Heart Crab Applique
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet Crab applique is another design by GoldenLucyCrafts made in the shape of a heart. This crochet Crab will be great to embellish kid’s blankets or clothes. You can also use it for scrapbooking and custom greeting cards. As this Crab is made in the shape of a heart, it will be also perfect for Valentine’s Day. Finished Size: This crochet Crab applique is about 3-1/2” x 2-3/4″. Yarn: I used Patons Grace cotton yarn, Cardinal. Hook and other materials: Crochet hook C/2.75 mm Sticky Back Googly Eyes"
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
- 2770+ Free Crochet Patterns
- Team Pride Drink Cozy
- Trellis Bottle Holder
- AllFreeCrochet’s 10th Birthday Celebration
- 11 Free Stash Busters eBook
- Crochet Radish, Carrot And Pea Appliques
- Our Favorite Free Crochet Patterns of 2019
- Flaunty Flared Crochet Skirt
- Bursting Center Crochet Granny Square
- Crochet Bible Cover
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Cheeky Egg
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- Take It Easy Slippers
- Arewa Bookmark
- Spa Soap Sack
- How To Crochet A Basic Granny Pentagon
- The Library Tote
- Free Crochet Storage Basket
- Glowing Embers Crochet Earrings
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters