Ripple Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
By: Devon Copsey from midwesternmoms.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Make your own dishcloths to match your kitchen decor! This ripple crochet dishcloth pattern is made with 100% cotton yarn in 2 different colors. Easily customize your kitchen colors. Takes 1 to 2 hours to complete the dishcloth. It just depends on your crocheting speed and interruptions. Dishcloths made from cotton are soft so they will not scratch dishes. They are also machine washable. Shrinking may occur when drying in the dryer. Laying them to dry is an option to reshape the dishcloth."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
- 100% Cotton Yarn - 2 colors
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Types of Crochet Hooks
- Crochet Baby Beaded Flip Flop Sandals
- Mosaic Cushion
- Canyon Triangle Scarf
- Simple Square Scrubby Dish Cloth
- Little Black Dress Blanket Square
- 400+ of the Cutest Baby Crochet Patterns Ever
- Scrap Project
- Retro Illusion Baby Blanket
- Minty Mandala Purse