Happy Little Scrubbies
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Happy Little Scrubby Crochet Pattern By Sara Sach Please, add this pattern to your Ravelry Favorites We have added a Video to the blog. Skill: Easy Materials: Crochet Hook : I Yarns: Cotton Peaches and Cream - any colors Red Heart Scrubby Sparkle - any colors or Red Heart Scrubby - any colors Small amount of Black cotton yarn for eyes and mouth Yarn Needle Stitches: Chain (ch) Slip Stitch (slst) Single Crochet (sc) Double Crochet (dc) Please, do not copy or redistribute This Pattern."
NotesThe are designed with a Cotton yarn and Scrubby yarn,
which I think is the perfect marriage of 2 yarns!
They come through the wash better every time you wash them.
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size4.5 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Flaunt your love of all things autumn with the Fall For Me Spiral Hat. This adorable crochet hat pattern is cozy and colorful. To get… Continue reading: "Fall For Me Spiral Hatvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet