Espresso Chip Coffee Cozy
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This coffee cozy will keep your coffee warm and your hands from getting too hot. And this is a great pattern for those times when you need a great last minute gift! Finished Sizes: Fits standard travel mug with 2 different heights - 3½” tall x 9” circumference - 4½” tall x 9” circumference Yarn: #4 worsted weight – 1 oz. Crochet Hook: Size I/5 (5.5 mm) Notions: Yarn Needle Gauge: 8 sts and 10.5 rows = 4” in pattern Difficulty: Beginner: Uses easy stitches with no shaping. "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size3½” tall x 9” circumference; 4½” tall x 9” circumference
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tranquil Tides Blanket
- Snow Globe Towel Topper
- Kj Infinity Scarf
- Simple Crochet Beanie Pattern
- Thin Headband Crochet Pattern
- Cocoa Wrap
- Festive Bauble Bunting
- Crochet Christmas Stocking
- Prerna Tunisian Scarf
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 9.0
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters