Serenity Hand Towel & Washcloth Set
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Do you ever just wish you could spruce up your house without spending a lot? Just something extra to make you smile? That was the intention behind the Serenity Hand Towel and Washcloth Set. Make it in your own colors and it will add a bit of peace and serenity to your space. Can be used for the kitchen towels just by changing the colors. Finished Sizes: Hand Towel – 14.5″ wide x 21.5″ long Washcloth – 7″ x 7″ Yarn: #3 DK/light worsted – approx 8.5 oz/500 yds (will make 1 hand towel & 2 washcloths) Sample used Caron Cotton Ripple Cakes in Flagstone (MC) and French Vanilla (CC) Crochet Hook: Size G (4 mm) Notions: Yarn Needle Gauge: 8 sts x 16 rows = 4” in pattern Difficulty: Beginner: Uses beginner stitches with no shaping. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeHand Towel – 14.5″ wide x 21.5″ long; Washcloth – 7″ x 7″
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Every woman deserves an Unforgettable Top Down Shawl in her closet. Begin crocheting this free crochet pattern at the center top and… Continue reading: "Unforgettable Top Down Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
- Clustered V-st Crochet Preemie Blanket Pattern
- Ice Cream - Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Boxed Bead Koozie
- Zayd The Boy Crochet Doll
- Zoya Amigurumi Mermaid
- Power Of Positivity Prayer Flags
- Harry The Spider
- Ice Cream Ripple Scarf
- Knit Look Bow
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters