Bring Your Own Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A good friend, a cold drink, and a cozy chair - all ingredients for a good time! And if your friends are like my friends, the usual invitation includes a note to BYOB - so I created the Bring Your Own Bag so you can show up in style! There’s a little bit Tunisian in this pattern - that’s how I made the strap! But if you prefer not to use Tunisian crochet, you can substitute sc or use a ribbon!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- Lion Brand Heartland Thick & Quick
- US - K hook
- Plastic Canvas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Wisteria Drop Kimono
- Square Bottom Tote
- Flower Garden Diamond Coaster
- Treasured Crochet Moss Stitch Baby Afghan
- How To Crochet A Moss Stitch Baby Blanket
- Cute Little Flower Tutorial
- Mustard & Co Tunisian Crochet Blanket
- Max The Cat
- Textured Mandala Doily
- Field Of Flowers Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet