We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Take some time this summer to whip up some of these Bright and Cheery Kitchen Scrubbies. These easy crochet patterns would make perfect gifts for your mom or grandmother on her birthday or as a stocking stuffer at Christmas. They're very cute and practical for cleaning dirty dishes and scrubbing pots and pans. Follow the easy tutorial to learn how to crochet kitchen scrubbies.
From the Blogger: "All three of these free patterns are easy to make and will look great in any kitchen."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters