We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This free pattern was designed for my partnership with Red Heart Yarns as a Joy Creator to celebrate Christmas in July!! I love to decorate for Christmas, each year I struggle to make my extra couch pillows look festive… So this year I have designed a beautiful Victorian Pillow Cover using simple sticking and crystal buttons!! I was so excited when I received one of Red Hearts latest yarns ~ Cutie Pie… A light weight chenille yarn, it’s so soft and easy to crochet with… One of my new favorites for sure!!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge2″ x 2″ = 3 Rows x 7 Stitches
Finished Size17" x 17"
- Red Heart Cutie Pie Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Loafers
- Crochet House Slippers (one Hour Project)
- Heart Finger Puppet
- Braided Twist Headband
- Braided Puff Baby Blanket
- Lion Baby Booties
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Goldie Crochet Slippers
- Chunky Beanie One Hour Project
- Sunrise Jute Mat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters