We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet this delightful trinket bowl, it can have many uses. It is an attractive little piece to keep on your dressing table, use for keeping all your small bits and pieces in i.e. jewellery, hairbands, clips and slides. It is also ideal for the nursery to hold cotton wool balls, cotton buds etc. Make them in an array of different colors and give as a gift to family and friends, would give someone a lovely surprise if filled with candy. The possibilities are many."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook, E/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size5.5 Inches Diameter
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Turkey Coaster
- Double Twist Pumpkin
- Easy Ribbed Turban With Bow
- Christmas Elf Pixie Amigurumi Girl Doll
- Easy Lace Bonnet For Baby Girl
- Northwest Coffee Sleeve & Cup Coaster Mug Rug
- Fall Harvest Pumpkin Halloween Thanksgiving Decor
- Baby Pumpkin Head Halloween Amigurumi Doll
- Sage Phone Cozy Pouch Case
- Daisy Dreams Boho Crossbody Bag Purse Pouch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters