We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Let’s make tidying as easy as possible! This Drawstring Basket crochet pattern allows kids of all ages to put their belongings inside, and then pull the drawstring to keep it all contained! I have even added a handy hook to keep it all up and off the floor. The bright colours, fun texture, and fluffy pompoms have made this a popular decor item in our home. This basket would look just as cute with tassels instead of poms."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeFirst 4 rounds = 5”
- Yarn: 135 yards Red Heart With Love Stripes in Candy Stripe. 155 yards Red Heart With Love in White.
- I hook
- Optional PomPom Maker.
- Optional Plastic Canvas
- Tapestry Needle for weaving in ends.
- Measuring Tape.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Koala C2c Blanket
- Richmond Shawl
- Signal Cascading Vest
- 15 Red, White, and Blue Crochet Patterns
- Promenade Shawl
- Danbury Tote Bag
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- C2c Owl
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters