We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Designing and crocheting a rug can be quite daunting as you never know how it will really turn out, it’s one of those where you have something in your head and then you try to make it but doesn’t quite come out as you imagined and this kind of happened with this rug but thankfully i love how it turned out and it was super fun to make. This rug is a circle rug so it is made crocheting in the round and is a beginner friendly pattern. I have used half bobble stitches as i tried to do the full bobble stitch but the yarn is that thick there was no chance of getting the hook through all the stitches, you will see what i mean when you get to the half bobble stitch."
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(7) Jumbo
Finished Size25 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Theo Bunny No Sew Amigurumi Pattern
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Misty Pines Crochet Scarf
- Dream Catcher Cardi
- Trinity Stitch Chunky Hat
- Crochet Heart Tiger Applique
- Crochet Dog Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters