14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Lily Garden Crochet Hat Pattern Topped With A Flower
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
" The Lily Garden hat is a sweet crochet beanie pattern for babies and toddlers to welcome in the spring, and is quick and easy to make for your fresh-faced little one. I recommend using Red Heart With Love, or Red Heart Super Saver because it is durable and holds up well, making it popular for baby hats. What I like best about this hat is how versatile and customizable it is--it looks absolutely stunning with or without leaves."
Notes–**Beads pose a choking hazard** This hat should NOT be used as a toy. The baby should not be left unattended while wearing it.
-ch-1, or ch-2 at beginning of round does not count as a st
-This hat can be made with or without pearl beads. String the beads on ahead of time if making the hat in a solid color, or string them onto color C after you finish crocheting the flower and leaves.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge2 1/2 shell stitches in 4″
Flower measures approximately 4 1/2″ across after round 8.
Finished Size3 Months 6 1/2″ wide by 5 1/2″ tall 6 Months 6 3/4″ wide by 6″ tall 12 Months: 7 1/2″ wide by 6 1/2″ tall Toddler: 8 1/4″ wide by 7″ tall Each leaf should measure 2” long
- 4mm (G) hook, edging, leaves all sizes
- 5mm (H) hook, or hook needed to obtain gauge for 3 months , 12 months, and toddler sizes
- 5.5mm (I) hook for 6 months size
- 125-150 yards of Red Heart Super Saver in Light Grey, or, Red Heart With Love in Aran, Red Heart Soft in Guacamole, and Rose Blush
- 6mm Large-holed pearl beads
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Summer Love Tote Bag
- Lovely Corner-to-Corner Bee Baby Blanket
- Honey Peaks Throw
- Sand And Sea Crochet Baby Blanket
- Boho Hexagon Coasters
- Rebel Cat Amigurumi
- Patriotic Gnome
- Easy Blingy Crochet Headband
- Suzette Market Bag
- Berry Bliss Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet