Winter Rays Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This easy ribbed crochet hat is sure to become a staple in your winter wardrobe. It’s a perfect pattern for a confident beginner – not too difficult but with a couple of techniques to offer a challenge (like the slip stitch ribbing and front post stitches). This hat is crocheted from the bottom up. First, crochet the ribbing in a long strip, then join the edges and work the rest of the hat in the round. You start decreasing the circumference of the hat about half way up so when you reach the top of the crown the gap that needs to be closed up is quite small."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeRibbing: 5 stitches x 5 rows sl st ribbing = 1” x 1”
Body: 16 stitches x 13 rows = 4” x 4” in hdc
The body gauge is the one that you need to try to match as the ribbing will stretch
Finished SizeToddler/Child/Adult S/Adult M
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet