We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Hello my fellow crochet enthusiast! This Hat is an accompanying piece to a crochet shawl called "Windows Shawl", which you can find posted here on AllFreeCrochet's website, as part of their 10th birthday celebration, so go check it out. This matching set has a lovely window-like pattern, and it is one of my favorite designs for summer. I made two variations of this hat, the pink one, which has 4 "rows" of the window pattern, and the dark gray one, which I made using a bulkier yarn, and it features only 2 window rows. I hope you get to make one or both. Happy crocheting! Level: Intermediate"
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge22 sts x 10 rows = 4"x 4" (10 cm x 10 cm) in dc sts.
19 sts x 9 rows = 4"x 4" (10 cm x 10 cm) in dc sts.
Finished SizeS, M/L
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love Knot Market Bag
- Sunflower Face Scrubby
- Simple Butterfly
- Stashbusting Lace Scarf
- Stashbusting Washcloths
- Ocean Mist Dish Towel
- Ocean Mist Round Coaster
- Bright Chevron Borderless Blanket
- Tide Knot Swimsuit Cover Up
- Be Kind Mini C2c Wall-hanging
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters