14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Hello my fellow crochet enthusiast! This Hat is an accompanying piece to a crochet shawl called "Windows Shawl", which you can find posted here on AllFreeCrochet's website, as part of their 10th birthday celebration, so go check it out. This matching set has a lovely window-like pattern, and it is one of my favorite designs for summer. I made two variations of this hat, the pink one, which has 4 "rows" of the window pattern, and the dark gray one, which I made using a bulkier yarn, and it features only 2 window rows. I hope you get to make one or both. Happy crocheting! Level: Intermediate"
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge22 sts x 10 rows = 4"x 4" (10 cm x 10 cm) in dc sts.
19 sts x 9 rows = 4"x 4" (10 cm x 10 cm) in dc sts.
Finished SizeS, M/L
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Loafers
- Crochet House Slippers (one Hour Project)
- Heart Finger Puppet
- Braided Twist Headband
- Braided Puff Baby Blanket
- Lion Baby Booties
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Goldie Crochet Slippers
- Chunky Beanie One Hour Project
- Sunrise Jute Mat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters