Vintage Inspired Crochet Hat Is 1920s Chic!
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"When it comes to fashion or movies, I just love a “period” look. For this pattern, we are going to step into the roaring 20s with this free vintage crochet hat. The inspiration for this pattern came from vintage pictures of brides during the 20s. Many of the woman during this time wore Juliet caps while getting married. No wedding bells here. I’ve already walked down that isle. But I have a great written pattern & video tutorial to help create this crochet hat. Materials Caron Simply Soft worsted weight 250 yards (228.6 m) 5 mm hook Yarn needle Scissors "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size21-22 inches
- Caron Simply Soft
- 5 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gingham Bunny Placemat
- C2c Squirrel
- Ziggy The Zebra
- Bella The Butterfly Rattle
- Cutie Bear Doll Hat
- Sugar Plum Pocket Wrap
- Boho Fringe Coasters
- Circle Of Friends Crochet Square
- Earth Day Crochet Doily
- 3 Skein Crochet Projects (23 Free Patterns)
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters