Zoodiacs Dog Afghan Square
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Inspired by the Chinese Zodiac, this Zoodiacs Dog Afghan Square design is worked using corner to corner crochet, coming out to around 18 inches wide. Use different yarn and/or hook to adjust the size. The design can be a baby blanket all on its own, or joined to make a full Zoodiacs Afghan!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- J hook (CloverUSA Amour Hooks*)
- Red Heart Super Saver in Cafe Latte
- Michaels Loops and Threads Impeccables in Aqua, Cherry
- Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice in Mustard, Fisherman, Pink, Black
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Patriotic Gnome
- Easy Blingy Crochet Headband
- Suzette Market Bag
- Berry Bliss Baby Blanket
- The Sideways Crochet Jumper
- Summer Romance Top
- Crochet Cottage Blanket
- Crochet Swiffer Pad
- Picot Crochet Flower
- Tunisian Crochet Colorblock Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet